Wednesday 14 November 2012

...Feels a bit Like Christmas...



Hello Little Gussy friends!

Christmas is nearly upon us, so full steam ahead I say!...
I've been creating little pieces to make your little ones smile, and help you fill those stockings!

...I've decided to create a little PJ and Nightie range, because lets face it! If you're a child there's no greater joy on Christmas, than to jump out of bed Christmas day and lounge full speed into the living-room, and unwrap those gorgeous presents...time can not be wasted on getting dressed!
But with family popping in for breakfast, lunch or brunch (whatever you do on Christmas day - in my family Christmas Eve is big, so once we open our presents after dinner its straight to bed), you may not want your kids to wear their daggy, ol' tshirt and stained pants PJs...right?...so have a looksy what aunty Gussy has prepared for you....

For Babes... Little Elf Bummies...


Mrs Klaus PJ Set



 Santa's Shorts PJ Set


For the Boys... Old School Rocking Rockstar PJ Shorts...


...and more PJs to come, so keep your eyes peeled on Little Gussy's Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/LittleGussy


I also couldn't help myself and had to make another pickup skirt...this one is a Maxi...



Enjoy folks, and I hope to have a little tutorial for you soon again...


xxx
Kasia


1 comment: