Tuesday 25 September 2012

The New Range Vintage Princess Collection is Here!!!



...I have been neglecting this corner for a bit, but only because I've been working on a new collection:
Vintage Princess Collection.
Laces, Frills, Flowers, Aged Doilies and decadent, sometimes vintage OOAK (one of a kind fabric) Fabric...

Have a look at the first creations from the Vintage Princess Collection....



Gorgeous Tees with strings of Pearls, Laces and chiffon Flowers

  

...Adorable Tees for my Tiny Little Gussy's
These have cute little OOAK babes appliqued, and lots of laces, bow ties, and a secret...
pssst!...The flower with your Little Gussy's initials cross-stitched on the button...is really a brooch



Skirts made with decadent fabric, laces and lots of Tulle

Divine Summer dresses made from OOAK (one of a kind) Vintage Fabric
Can't forget the Little Men...some Cheeky Shorts!
I love this Fabric! It's boyish but puts a different spin on the usual standard dark colours
And next time I will show you how to 'age' your Doilies and Laces, and make them look Vintage. Yes! My first tutorial 




If you would like to purchase anything or place a custom Order or have a question/comment 
Feel free to drop me a  line at lovegussy@gmail.com

Or stop by The Little Gussy Page I always LOVE new Likers

Much Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment