Friday 17 August 2012

Decoupage still holds my heart...



I used to do decoupage (here). Loved it!!!! But because it is time consuming, took up a LOT! A LOT of room in our tiny house, I had to wind it down... So if I'm not sewing I tend to drift towards the beautiful images of decoupaged things, that you can find all over the net. The funny thing with the net is that, you think up an idea, for a second doubt that it's do-able, google it, and it turns out that already 10 people all over the world have proceeded you.
Here is a colection of the beautiful, the strange, and the very creative decoupaged items...
...
 
 
home furnishings...
  
Clever decoupaged Bag...with tutorial 
if you want to try it yourself
Beautiful chairs


                        and bench...


suitcases...I want!




even a decoupaged bathroom...not my style, but hey! each to their own, right?


and my favourite...a decoupaged beetle....


If you want to see my decoupaged items and you missed the link above head here 
 
Have an awesome weekend, doing your special crafts, or whatever makes your heart skip a beat faster...


xxx
Kasia
Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment