Friday 24 August 2012

We've been sewing...



Since the weather hasn't been so caring...rain, rain, go away!...
Me and little miss Ella have been sewing..
I showed her how to make these jo-jo flowers...
  
...and she's pretty good at maneuvering that needle!
I love days like these where we can't do anything outdoors9cos of you silly rain!)
So we gather around the kitchen table, the light is on(because it really is that dark and gloomy in our house), Ella with her box of fabric scraps, me with my sewing machine and tons of fabric!, we sew, we chat...Leslie Feist (Let it Die...my music for whenever Im creating something)
It's nice! It feels like we're creating special memories. I hope they will somehow stay with Ella even if she decides, she never wants to see another needle and thread again. I hope that she will remember and cherish these special moments we had together...like I do!

The mood is so nostalgic here all of a sudden...perfect to show you my little sets I've created


  Pink Belle totally shabby chic
Sepia Vintage in brown toned down colours
You might remember these Baby Bloomers? 

I felt like something was missing...so I added a flower yo-yo. Perfect...I think
  And now? These items are available on my Facebook Page 
While there, like my Page and get FREE Shipping till next Friday!
 
I've got Baby Bloomers, Shorts, Skirts, Tops, Headbands, Brooches, and Little Men Colection. Also soon I'm gonna add dresses to the mix. They're already on my cutting table? :)
Happy Friday Everyone!!!
xxx
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment