Saturday 18 August 2012

From Cake Pops to sewing...


Originally I planned on showing you my cake pops that I made. We've been in love with them ever since I made them for Ella's birthday!
However, the photos I took for you, turned out too dark...Personally I blame this rainy-grey weather that Melbourne's been blessing us with. So...




Instead I'll give you a snippet of what I've been working on...

Baby Bloomers!
 
 
 
Hope Noah can forgive me for putting him in girls' bloomers, for the purpose of this photo shoot :)
 
Also made some dribble bibs for Noah. Poor Bugga is teething and absolutely soaks his clothes.
 
 
I got carried away and made more for girls...perfect for my niece!
Last but not least a black flower head band for my other niece!
I'm off to practice taking photos...back to basics

xxx
 
KAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment