Thursday 30 August 2012

The Little Gussy Collection is growing


Hi everyone! It's nearly TGIF!!! ...and Melbourne weather has just been toying with me.
Tuesday it was sunny and beautiful, which inspired this dress


then the weather was sunny but windy, which inspired this gorgeous Vintage Bird Tee
 
 ...and this tussled Tiny Ballerina Tee





 then sunny again, which meant children played happily outside while I finished off 
This I HEART Tee and Bloomers
today it was sunny/ rainy so I finished a few pieces for the Little Man Collection


This Moustache set...and...



 The Checkers Shorts with this special Blackboard Tee...Cute isn't it?
I think it's so versatile, what you can do with it! 
More about it next time. It's time this Gussy goes to bed!...

All these items are now available through the Little Gussy Facebook PAge


xxx Kasia





No comments:

Post a Comment